Hey everyone! I’m Cassie Witt a Social Media Specialist living and working in Springfield, MO. I started doing this almost exactly three years ago. At first, it was just a means to an end, and now I love it! I was even hired-on to my new job because of social media without an interview! How’s that for a testimonial!
Anyway, I’ve been planning to launch this blog for a couple of months now. One of my objectives was to move my old blog over here, but either it cannot be done or the recent changes Posterous made to their site have wiped the export link out. So, I’ve decided to give it up as a bad job and just start doing things on this blog, and leave a “forwarding message” on my old blog.
Here is what I intend to accomplish with this new blog.
- Provide fast tips and tricks for those wanting to learn social media.
- Become a resource on how to become a social media manager.
- Build longer social media courses that people can sign up to take (I intend to launch a free private beta of these soon).
Latest posts by Cassie Witt (see all)
- Life Reboot: Month 1 - July 19, 2017
- Lost Memories - June 25, 2017
- The Whole Point of Dancing is the Dance or Why I’m Rebooting My Life at 34 - June 21, 2017