At the February 29 Marketing Conference, Facebook announced that soon “Check-in deals” would be replaced by “offers”. Offers are a much more efficient, and I think, small-business friendly couponing product. In order to take advantage of the check-in deals you had to have a Facebook Page setup for each location of your business, because the check-ins […]
Want to Read More?
Subscribe to get new posts delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! You are now signed up to receive blog updates.
My list of current business, writing, coding, and personal projects.
- Literary Llamacorns Podcast (more info soon!)
- The Social Media Design Guide
- 3 Dirt-Cheap Tools for Better Social Media Management
- Upgrade and relaunch the Build Email Lists Fast with Facebook Contests Online Course
- Super-secret website project. More details to come...
- Redesign Team 3 Media website.
- Code Custom Tracking and Sharing Wordpress Plugin
- Finish writing Mythos
Upgrade SM Audit Packages
- Done! Check out the project here: http://www.team-3-media.com/social-media-audit/
What’s in my Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime Queues
There's a surprising amount that's in my queues, but this is a running list of the shows that I am actively watching, either by myself, with my son, or with my best friend.
- iZombie Season 3
- The Ancient Magus Bride
- Gravity Falls Season 2
- Covert Affairs Season 2
- Fuller House Season 3